Ace cinematographer Santosh Sivan has become the first person from Asia Pacific region to be invited to join the elite American Society of Cinematographer (ASC). Entry to this club is by invitation only and only 302 cinematographers from 20 countries are part of this society. Apparently, one of the members of ASC recommended Santosh Sivan’s name after he saw Santosh Sivan’s work in films like Terrorist and Before the Rains. Santosh Sivan is currently shooting A R Murugadoss’ Thupaaki in Mumbai. Last year, his film Urumi was a critical success and it was later screened at several film festivals in India and in other countries as well.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu