It looks like the deadly Novel Coronavirus is spreading fast in Bollywood. In a latest revelation, popular young Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and said that her driver has tested positive for COVID-19.
Sara also said that the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has been informed and her driver has been quarantined. The Simmba actress further said that she and her family members have tested negative for COVID-19.
It’s well known that Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, his son Abhishek Bachchan, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and granddaughter Aaradhya Bachchan have tested positive for the virus. Even veteran actor Anupam Kher’s family members have tested positive for COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?