Sharrat Marar, the producer who had bankrolled Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu, is going to present a small film made by debutants. Sharrat Marar is acting as a presenter for an upcoming romantic entertainer, interestingly titled Premaku Rain Check.
Premaku Rain Check stars newcomers Abhilash, Priya and Mounika as the main leads. Debutant Akella Peri Srinivas is directing and producing the movie under Stone Media Films banner. The film’s title logo was unveiled today. The first look poster will be out soon, and the film will hit the screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju