Sharrat Marar, the producer who had bankrolled Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu, is going to present a small film made by debutants. Sharrat Marar is acting as a presenter for an upcoming romantic entertainer, interestingly titled Premaku Rain Check.
Premaku Rain Check stars newcomers Abhilash, Priya and Mounika as the main leads. Debutant Akella Peri Srinivas is directing and producing the movie under Stone Media Films banner. The film’s title logo was unveiled today. The first look poster will be out soon, and the film will hit the screens in August.
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google
- Poll: Birthday Special : Which is your favorite Rajinikanth character?
- Star hero denies being a part of Ravi Teja’s next