Sharrat Marar, the producer who had bankrolled Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu, is going to present a small film made by debutants. Sharrat Marar is acting as a presenter for an upcoming romantic entertainer, interestingly titled Premaku Rain Check.
Premaku Rain Check stars newcomers Abhilash, Priya and Mounika as the main leads. Debutant Akella Peri Srinivas is directing and producing the movie under Stone Media Films banner. The film’s title logo was unveiled today. The first look poster will be out soon, and the film will hit the screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject