Sharrat Marar, the producer who had bankrolled Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu, is going to present a small film made by debutants. Sharrat Marar is acting as a presenter for an upcoming romantic entertainer, interestingly titled Premaku Rain Check.
Premaku Rain Check stars newcomers Abhilash, Priya and Mounika as the main leads. Debutant Akella Peri Srinivas is directing and producing the movie under Stone Media Films banner. The film’s title logo was unveiled today. The first look poster will be out soon, and the film will hit the screens in August.
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career