Here comes the big news. Thrashing all the rumours that the film may be postponed to April 14, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will undergo the crucial censor scrutiny tomorrow. This is indeed a miraculous feat by Sardaar’s team as they managed to wrap up the entire shooting by putting in extra efforts.
As we have reported earlier, Sardaar’s team employed an on location editor in Switzerland. The editor used to edit the song as it is shot and the final output is sent to the post-production team that has been working in Hyderabad under the film’s director Bobby’s supervision.
Pawan Kalyan is overseeing the creative aspects of this film. Also starring Kajal Aggarwal, the film has its music by DSP. Sharrat Marar and Eros International have jointly produced the film. Sardaar Gabbar Singh will open in cinemas worldwide on April 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?