Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s summer bonanza for fans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is a hot property in the trade circles. The film recorded a staggering pre-release business in all areas. Sardaar’s shooting is nearing its completion and the film is scheduled to release on April 8 as announced earlier.
Currently, Sardaar’s shooting is underway in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City. An adrenaline filled fight sequence is being shot under choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s supervision. Pawan Kalyan is taking part in the shoot.
Sardaar’s shooting will be wrapped up by the first week of April and the audio album will be released in March. Kajal Aggarwal is playing Pawan’s love interest and Bobby is directing the film.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha