Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh has finally released last night amid unprecedented expectations. The film took a dream start in both the Telugu states, Northern territories, Karnataka and of course, the United States. In the US, Sardaar pooled in a whopping $615,853 from 154 locations from the premiere shows and secured the second place after Baahubali.
Meanwhile in Telugu states, Sardaar was off to a flying start and theaters across AP, Nizam and Ceded are running to packed houses. Final opening day numbers may emerge tonight or tomorrow and we can surely expect a handful of records toppling due to Sardaar’s storm.
Directed by Bobby, the film is touted as Pawan’s one man show. Kajal Aggarwal played Pawan’s romantic interest in the film. Producer Sharrat Marar is a relieved man finally, with the film witnessing solid advance bookings.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress