Finally after a long wait, the first making video of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar Gabbar Singh has been released just a while ago to a rousing response from fans. Even though the video was only of 30 seconds duration, it was more than enough to leave the fans thrilled.
The video offers a few glimpses of Pawan’s trademark gait and style, and one particular shot in which Pawan was seen in a cowboy hat is going viral on social media in the form of screenshots. Also, exquisite set work seems to have been done by the production design team. On the whole, the making video has succeeded in raising the expectations on the film.
Being directed by Bobby, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is produced by Sharrath Marar along with Eros International. The film is slated for an April 8 release.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors