The release formalities of Sardaar Gabbar Singh are going on in full swing as the film is set for a massive opening. Latest update reveals that the film will open in a staggering 384 theaters in just the Nizam area alone.
Special shows have been planned all over and trade experts reveal that if all these theaters run house full for the entire first week, the film will collect a total share of close to 17 crores which is quite huge.
With the pre-release hype of the film being huge, the film needs to get a hit talk from the day one and automatically the summer and holiday season will ensure huge profits for the distributors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?