Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar has opened to some packed houses all over. Latest update reveals that film will collect close to 1.5 crores share on the first day of its release in the Krishna region.
Right from the benefit shows to the regular screenings, the film was sold out all over for the next two days. Though the film opened to mixed reviews, collections are pretty strong in both India and overseas.
Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food