The entire Telugu film fraternity and fans are eagerly awaiting the fireworks of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in his early summer release, Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Pawan is shooting nonstop to ensure the film releases as scheduled on April 8.
Owing to the film’s craze, leading distribution house Eros International bought the film’s worldwide theatrical rights for an unprecedented amount and then sold off the area wise rights to local distributors for unbelievable prices. Barring Nizam and overseas, Eros has already closed the business for the film.
While the Ceded rights fetched a whopping 10.70 crore, Eros pocketed a staggering 7.20 crore in Vizag. And for the East and West Godavari areas, Eros laughed all the way to the bank with the record shattering 6.20 crore and 4.60 crore offers respectively, a feat which speaks volumes about the phenomenal craze for the film.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser
- Suresh Babu to produce Samantha’s next
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark