With just days left for the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, the promotions are on full swing. It is a known fact that the film is releasing in Hindi as well. To cash in on this, the unit of Sardaar has targeted the national media big time.
They have made sure that the trailers and songs are run continuously on these Hindi channels and create enough craze for the film. Reports suggest that the team are of the opinion that they need to make the most of it with the Hindi version as well.
The Hindi version is releasing in close to 800 theaters all over India and is carrying a superb buzz. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Kelkar plays the negative role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages