With just days left for the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, the promotions are on full swing. It is a known fact that the film is releasing in Hindi as well. To cash in on this, the unit of Sardaar has targeted the national media big time.
They have made sure that the trailers and songs are run continuously on these Hindi channels and create enough craze for the film. Reports suggest that the team are of the opinion that they need to make the most of it with the Hindi version as well.
The Hindi version is releasing in close to 800 theaters all over India and is carrying a superb buzz. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Kelkar plays the negative role.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan