Now that the audio launch of Sardaar Gabbar Singh has been wrapped up, things have once again caught up pace for this big budget film. Latest update reveals that Pawan Kalyan along with Kajal and some key members of the team have left for Switzerland tonight.
Two songs will be shot there and with this, the entire film will be wrapped up. The makers have zeroed in some beautiful locations and will can these songs in quite a stylish way.
Directed by Bobby, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Sharad Marar is the producer of this film which is up for a release this 8th of April.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film