Even though the film opened to some mixed talk, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is racing ahead with superb collections. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 2.47 crores on the first day of its release in the Guntur area.
These collections are the highest for any Pawan Kalyan film in this area. Right from the special shows onwards, the film was sold out for the first three days and has been drawing huge crowds.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next