Even though the film opened to some mixed talk, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is racing ahead with superb collections. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 2.47 crores on the first day of its release in the Guntur area.
These collections are the highest for any Pawan Kalyan film in this area. Right from the special shows onwards, the film was sold out for the first three days and has been drawing huge crowds.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed