Even though the film opened to some mixed talk, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is racing ahead with superb collections. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 2.47 crores on the first day of its release in the Guntur area.
These collections are the highest for any Pawan Kalyan film in this area. Right from the special shows onwards, the film was sold out for the first three days and has been drawing huge crowds.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Marar is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu