Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar opened to some packed houses but later faded away with the bad talk all over. Latest update reveals that film has collected a total share of 2.75 crores after the first week in the Krishna region.
With each passing day, the collections are dropping a bit but the summer holidays are ensuring the film some respite. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts