Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar opened to some packed houses but later faded away with the bad talk all over. Latest update reveals that film has collected a total share of 2.75 crores after the first week in the Krishna region.
With each passing day, the collections are dropping a bit but the summer holidays are ensuring the film some respite. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two