From the past few weeks, we have been continuously updating you about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar. As reported earlier, a month long schedule has been planned in various areas of Gujarat and a major chunk of the film will be wrapped up during this shoot.
Latest report from the unit reveals that both Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal have reached the location earlier today. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on them in the direction of Bobby. Along with Pawan Kalyan, other character artists like Ali and Brahmaji have also joined the shoot.
Sardaar has music by Devi Sri Prasad and is likely to hit the screens in summer 2016.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon