From the past few weeks, we have been continuously updating you about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar. As reported earlier, a month long schedule has been planned in various areas of Gujarat and a major chunk of the film will be wrapped up during this shoot.
Latest report from the unit reveals that both Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal have reached the location earlier today. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on them in the direction of Bobby. Along with Pawan Kalyan, other character artists like Ali and Brahmaji have also joined the shoot.
Sardaar has music by Devi Sri Prasad and is likely to hit the screens in summer 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?
- Here is when Sye Raa’s censor screening will be held
- Minor harassment case against actress