Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses all over the Nizam area on the 8th of April. Latest update suggests that the film has collected a total share of 8.63 crores till date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that collections have slowed down with the film receiving negative feedback from the public. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar had Kajal as the female lead and Devi Sri composes music.
Here is the detailed report for the collections after three days.
|| Collections (Share)
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?
- Aswathama impact: Naga Shaurya shelves his new film?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch