Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses all over the Nizam area on the 8th of April. Latest update suggests that the film has collected a total share of 8.63 crores till date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that collections have slowed down with the film receiving negative feedback from the public. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar had Kajal as the female lead and Devi Sri composes music.
Here is the detailed report for the collections after three days.
|| Collections (Share)
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh excited about her Bollywood debut
- Prabhas talks about Saaho-Baahubali comparisons
- Star actress scores a big hit in Tamil
- NTR biopic producer’s massive collaboration with Sony Pictures
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten