The shooting of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, has been going on at a brisk pace and the unit completed a major portion of the film’s talkie part in Gujarat. Now, here’s some exciting news for all Powerstar fans.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the makers of Sardaar are planning to unveil a new teaser on January 1 on the occasion of New Year. Apparently, the teaser will feature some punch dialogues uttered by Pawan himself. We all know the kind of sensation the film’s first teaser created when it was released on the eve of Pawan’s birthday.
If the news turns out to be true eventually, no doubt that it will indeed be a great start to the year for all Powerstar fans
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?