The shooting of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, has been going on at a brisk pace and the unit completed a major portion of the film’s talkie part in Gujarat. Now, here’s some exciting news for all Powerstar fans.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the makers of Sardaar are planning to unveil a new teaser on January 1 on the occasion of New Year. Apparently, the teaser will feature some punch dialogues uttered by Pawan himself. We all know the kind of sensation the film’s first teaser created when it was released on the eve of Pawan’s birthday.
If the news turns out to be true eventually, no doubt that it will indeed be a great start to the year for all Powerstar fans
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time