Now that the censor for Sardaar Gabbar Singh has been wrapped up, reports reveal that the film has been locked for a run time of 2 hours 45 minutes. Considering today’s standards, it is quite lengthy but who knows, Power star’s performance and the entire story line should work well with everyone.
The unit which is currently filming a song in Europe will return back to India on Saturday and kick start the promotions. The film which is releasing in Hindi as well has created a huge buzz all over with its unique trailers and audio.
Sardaar is up for a massive April 8th release and has been directed by Bobby.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release