Despite the mixed reviews and poor word of mouth, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is having a gala time at the box-offices worldwide. Sardaar is the second film in the blockbuster Gabbar Singh franchise and one wonders if there will be a part three coming up.
At the end of Sardaar’s climax, a title card saying “Raja Sardaar Gabbar Singh” flashes and creates curiosity. Already, speculation has arisen among fans on social media. However, the film’s think-tank is tight-lipped about the sequel. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Meanwhile, the film has raked in 20.9 crores share in AP and Telangana, 5 crores in overseas and 4 crores in Rest of India, taking the day 1 total to a whopping 30 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police