In the Hindi version of Baahubali The Beginning, Bollywood actor Sharad Kelkar, well-known to Telugu audiences for his menacingly villainous act in Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, dubbed for Young Rebel Star Prabhas.
Sharad will once again be giving his voice for Prabhas in the film’s sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion. Yesterday, Sharad wrapped up the dubbing for Baahubali 2’s Hindi trailer and tweeted a picture in which he was seen with Rajamouli.
Meanwhile, the highly anticipated trailers of Baahubali The Conclusion will be unveiled on March 15th in a grand event in Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the basic outline of Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Star heroine rejects Karanam Malleswari biopic?
- Chiranjeevi’s surprise message thrills young hero
- Shah Rukh Khan’s touching gesture for the kid who broke the country’s heart
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot