Hindi TV actor Sharad Kelkar, who debuted in Tollywood with Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set to play the chief antagonist in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s most eagerly awaited comeback movie, Bhoomi.
Sharad’s 6’3″ towering personality and his ability to emote well in negative histrionics have impressed the film’s director Omung Kumar. The film’s shooting will kick-start from Friday. Aditi Rao Hydari and Dia Mirza will be seen as Sanjay’s daughter and wife respectively.
Articles that might interest you
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?