Sharad Kelkar, who played a villain in Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, had turned producer with a Marathi film Idak in 2017. Interestingly, it was one of the three Marathi films that was screened at the ongoing Cannes film festival in France.
The film, directed by Deepak Gawade, narrates the story of a young boy, who goes on a journey along with his goat. When it released in 2017 in Maharashtra, it was rave reviews, and it has been screened to international filmmakers and media at the Indian Pavilion at Cannes.
After Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Sharad Kelkar was once again in news for lending his voice to Prabhas in the Hindi version of Baahubali.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie