Yesterday, we have reported that the second schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar was wrapped up after shooting for just over a week. Some crucial scenes and a heavy duty fight sequence were shot in the schedule and the team will now take a brief gap.
As per the latest update, the next schedule will commence from the 10th of August and the makers are planning to shoot in Hyderabad for some more time. It is also heard that they are also planning a hectic schedule in Gujarat later this month. Earlier today, it was officially confirmed that Kajal Aggarwal will be the film’s leading lady.
Young filmmaker Bobby is directing this film and Pawan Kalyan’s close friend Sharat Marrar is producing the film under his Northstar Entertainment banner. Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is composing tunes.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes