Both the Sankranthi biggies, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo have brought a huge cheer to fans, family audiences and the distributors this festive season. Especially, both the movies are performing quite well at the US box-office.
On Tuesday, until the latest updates at 6:15 pm PST, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected $91,700 from 200 locations. The film’s total US gross so far is $1.77M and the $2M feat could be possible by this weekend.
On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a solid $170,200 from 122 locations until 6:15 pm PST on Tuesday. The film’s total updated US gross is $1.74M. ALVP is inching closer to its break even mark, apart from eyeing the $2M milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu