Both the Sankranthi biggies, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo have brought a huge cheer to fans, family audiences and the distributors this festive season. Especially, both the movies are performing quite well at the US box-office.
On Tuesday, until the latest updates at 6:15 pm PST, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected $91,700 from 200 locations. The film’s total US gross so far is $1.77M and the $2M feat could be possible by this weekend.
On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a solid $170,200 from 122 locations until 6:15 pm PST on Tuesday. The film’s total updated US gross is $1.74M. ALVP is inching closer to its break even mark, apart from eyeing the $2M milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again