Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, the two biggies that released for the big Sankranthi season and declared hits. And both the movies are having a blast at the box-office on this festive day.
Both Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are playing to packed houses in most centres across the twin Telugu states. The advance bookings for the noon and night shows and even for tomorrow’s shows are quite impressive, and both the movies are expected to touch the Rs 10 crore share each on these days. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India