Sankranthi season of 2020 has become the most fruitful for producers and distributors of films like Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which made solid money at the box office.
Both Sarielru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo have made over 1 crore share in 15 towns/cities of AP showcasing the power of the festival season.
This clearly shows what kind of impact both these films had this new year. Previously, it was Baahubali 2 which made over 1 crore share in 25 towns in Andhra.
On the other hand, Baahubali 1 achieved this feat in 14 towns/cities in AP. It was followed by Rangastahalam which made it in 9 towns.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed