Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Sarileru Neekevvaru is running successfully in the theaters. The film is witnessing solid figures at the box office and is expected to emerge as Mahesh’s career-best film by the end of Sankranthi festival holidays.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Sarileru has created an all-time first-week record at Sudarshan 35 MM by collecting Rs 36,88,800 in just six days. The previous best first-week record in the same theater is with 2017 released Baahubali 2 and SLN replaced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers