Mahesh Babu has set a never before record in Nizam. With his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru, surpassing the Rs 30 crore club on its 9th day, the Superstar has achieved a rare feat which no other Tollywood hero could pull off till date.
In its 9-day theatrical journey in Nizam, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a whopping Rs 32.1 crore share at the cinemas across the Nizam region. Sarileru marks Mahesh’s back-to-back Rs 30 crore films in Nizam after Maharshi, which is an unprecedented record. Sarileru has also emerged Mahesh’s highest grosser in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?