Mahesh Babu has set a never before record in Nizam. With his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru, surpassing the Rs 30 crore club on its 9th day, the Superstar has achieved a rare feat which no other Tollywood hero could pull off till date.
In its 9-day theatrical journey in Nizam, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a whopping Rs 32.1 crore share at the cinemas across the Nizam region. Sarileru marks Mahesh’s back-to-back Rs 30 crore films in Nizam after Maharshi, which is an unprecedented record. Sarileru has also emerged Mahesh’s highest grosser in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free