Mahesh Babu has set a never before record in Nizam. With his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru, surpassing the Rs 30 crore club on its 9th day, the Superstar has achieved a rare feat which no other Tollywood hero could pull off till date.
In its 9-day theatrical journey in Nizam, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a whopping Rs 32.1 crore share at the cinemas across the Nizam region. Sarileru marks Mahesh’s back-to-back Rs 30 crore films in Nizam after Maharshi, which is an unprecedented record. Sarileru has also emerged Mahesh’s highest grosser in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed