Mahesh Babu has set a never before record in Nizam. With his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru, surpassing the Rs 30 crore club on its 9th day, the Superstar has achieved a rare feat which no other Tollywood hero could pull off till date.
In its 9-day theatrical journey in Nizam, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a whopping Rs 32.1 crore share at the cinemas across the Nizam region. Sarileru marks Mahesh’s back-to-back Rs 30 crore films in Nizam after Maharshi, which is an unprecedented record. Sarileru has also emerged Mahesh’s highest grosser in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun poster out on Sree Vishnu’s b’day