Sarileru Neekevvaru, the highly-anticipated 26th film of Superstar Mahesh Babu, has been in news from the day it was announced. The film has already wrapped up a major schedule in Kashmir and the second schedule is underway in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the makers have given the much-needed clarity on the screentime of Mahesh’s Major Ajay Krishna’s role. Mahesh will be seen in the Major role for only 25 minutes in the first half. A few introduction scenes and some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh and other prominent actors were canned in the Kashmir schedule.
Being helmed by comedy entertainers specialist Anil Ravipudi, the film is bankrolled by Anil Sunkara, with Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu presenting it. Rashmika is the female lead in Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film is slated to hit screens for Sankranthi, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyanka Jawalkar eagerly awaits her Kollywood debut
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while