Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has completed a week’s journey at the box-office. The film has already breached the break even mark in the twin Telugu states and has also set a new non-Baahubali 2 record for collecting the highest first week share.
As per the production house updates, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a humongous theatrical share of Rs 85.56 crore in the Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in its first week. The film is inching towards the magical Rs 100 crore share in AP and Telangana by the end of its theatrical run.
Below are Sarileru Neekevvaru’s area-wise 1st week AP, TG shares:
Nizam – Rs 27.7 Cr
Ceeded – Rs 12.4 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 13.5 Cr
Guntur – Rs 8.16 Cr
East – Rs 8.19 Cr
West – Rs 5.61 Cr
Krishna – Rs 6.87 Cr
Nellore – Rs 3.13 Cr
Total 7 Days AP & TG 1st week Share – Rs 85.56 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies