Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has completed a week’s journey at the box-office. The film has already breached the break even mark in the twin Telugu states and has also set a new non-Baahubali 2 record for collecting the highest first week share.
As per the production house updates, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a humongous theatrical share of Rs 85.56 crore in the Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in its first week. The film is inching towards the magical Rs 100 crore share in AP and Telangana by the end of its theatrical run.
Below are Sarileru Neekevvaru’s area-wise 1st week AP, TG shares:
Nizam – Rs 27.7 Cr
Ceeded – Rs 12.4 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 13.5 Cr
Guntur – Rs 8.16 Cr
East – Rs 8.19 Cr
West – Rs 5.61 Cr
Krishna – Rs 6.87 Cr
Nellore – Rs 3.13 Cr
Total 7 Days AP & TG 1st week Share – Rs 85.56 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin