After a non-Baahubali 2 record opening on the 11th where it collected a solid share of Rs 5.14 crore, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is continuing its good show in Guntur. The film was rock steady even on Monday.
On its day three, in Guntur, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a cool Rs 45.92 lakh share. The film’s total 3-day Guntur share is Rs 6.10 crore. The film’s steady performance despite Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s grand success is impressing the trade circles. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?