After a non-Baahubali 2 record opening on the 11th where it collected a solid share of Rs 5.14 crore, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is continuing its good show in Guntur. The film was rock steady even on Monday.
On its day three, in Guntur, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a cool Rs 45.92 lakh share. The film’s total 3-day Guntur share is Rs 6.10 crore. The film’s steady performance despite Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s grand success is impressing the trade circles. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood