After a non-Baahubali 2 record opening on the 11th where it collected a solid share of Rs 5.14 crore, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is continuing its good show in Guntur. The film was rock steady even on Monday.
On its day three, in Guntur, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a cool Rs 45.92 lakh share. The film’s total 3-day Guntur share is Rs 6.10 crore. The film’s steady performance despite Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s grand success is impressing the trade circles. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?