After a non-Baahubali 2 record opening on the 11th where it collected a solid share of Rs 5.14 crore, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is continuing its good show in Guntur. The film was rock steady even on Monday.
On its day three, in Guntur, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a cool Rs 45.92 lakh share. The film’s total 3-day Guntur share is Rs 6.10 crore. The film’s steady performance despite Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s grand success is impressing the trade circles. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?