Released yesterday to a largely positive response from fans and critics, Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has had a fabulous opening day at the worldwide box-office. The film collected a whopping Rs 32.77 crore day 1 share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Sarileru Neekevvaru collected another Rs 3.75 crore in Karnataka and Rs 52 lakhs in the Rest of India markets. The film collected nearly Rs 6.12 crore share from the overseas market, ending up with a total day one worldwide distributor share of a sensational Rs 43.17 crore.
This is Mahesh Babu’s career best opening day collection and also the 4th all-time highest day one share registered by a Telugu film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release