Sarileru Neekevvaru has surely slowed down in the US when compared to Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. The mass drama made $13,653 from 49 locations on Sunday.
With this, the total collections of the film in the US are $2,261,985. As the film is a masala entertainer, the US audience chose Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which is a family drama.
In India, the film is still minting money and has become Mahesh Babu’s biggest hit in his career. Anil Ravipudi directs the film which had Rashmika as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?