Sarileru Neekevvaru has surely slowed down in the US when compared to Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. The mass drama made $13,653 from 49 locations on Sunday.
With this, the total collections of the film in the US are $2,261,985. As the film is a masala entertainer, the US audience chose Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which is a family drama.
In India, the film is still minting money and has become Mahesh Babu’s biggest hit in his career. Anil Ravipudi directs the film which had Rashmika as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’