Sarileru Neekevvaru has surely slowed down in the US when compared to Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. The mass drama made $13,653 from 49 locations on Sunday.
With this, the total collections of the film in the US are $2,261,985. As the film is a masala entertainer, the US audience chose Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which is a family drama.
In India, the film is still minting money and has become Mahesh Babu’s biggest hit in his career. Anil Ravipudi directs the film which had Rashmika as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance