Released on January 11th as a Sankranthi festive treat, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has emerged his career’s biggest blockbuster. The makers today released a couple of new posters in which they claimed that the film has set a new non-Baahubali 2 industry hit in the twin Telugu states.
As per the latest figures furnished by Sarileru’s makers, the film has collected a massive Rs 113 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana within 16 days. The film is still collecting some decent revenues across Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions over the weekends.
Below are Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 16-day AP & TG area-wise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 38.2 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 15.66 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 19.25 Cr|
|East||Rs 10.86 Cr|
|West||Rs 7.1 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 8.52 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 9.5 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 3.95 Cr|
|Total 16-day AP, TG share||Rs 113.04 crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free