Last night, at 12 am, the makers of Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru, unveiled the film’s title logo on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. While the title best suits Mahesh’s image, it’s the poster design and a couple of key hints that threw a major surprise.
At the right end of the poster, there’s a rifle and a soldier’s head gear and on the title logo, there’s a barbwire, both hinting that the film could be set against a war backdrop. Needless to say, social media is abuzz with these speculations ever since the poster was released last night.
Whether Mahesh will be seen in the role of an army soldier or not will be something to be known when Sarileru Neekevvaru hits screens for Sankranthi early next year. On the other hand, the film will not be intense and it will be quite entertaining in typical Anil Ravipudi style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team KGF 2 in big tension – Here’s why
- Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam critical
- Prashanth Neel’s special request to NTR
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh- Sent to Jail
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters