The makers of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, are taking the hype and expectations around the film to the next level through their unique and innovative promotions. The makers have partnered with the vSport gaming startup iB Cricket and came up with an exciting experience in VR Cricket (Virtual Reality Cricket) for fans.
Through iB Cricket, Mahesh fans from various cities across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can play VR Cricket and experience the international cricket stadium vibe. What’s more, Mahesh Babu’s giant hoardings and sightscreens around the stadium will add to the wholesome experience. After Vizianagaram and Bheemavaram fans, Rajahmundry fans will get an opportunity to enjoy the next super hit iB Cricket experience.
Superstar fans in RJY get ready 2 rock in world class stadiums of iB Cricket.
— 123telugu (@123telugu) January 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers