The makers of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, are taking the hype and expectations around the film to the next level through their unique and innovative promotions. The makers have partnered with the vSport gaming startup iB Cricket and came up with an exciting experience in VR Cricket (Virtual Reality Cricket) for fans.
Through iB Cricket, Mahesh fans from various cities across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can play VR Cricket and experience the international cricket stadium vibe. What’s more, Mahesh Babu’s giant hoardings and sightscreens around the stadium will add to the wholesome experience. After Vizianagaram and Bheemavaram fans, Rajahmundry fans will get an opportunity to enjoy the next super hit iB Cricket experience.
Superstar fans in RJY get ready 2 rock in world class stadiums of iB Cricket.
— 123telugu (@123telugu) January 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon