Once again, Mahesh Babu is ruling the box-office and how! His just released action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, is topping the charts across the twin Telugu states and overseas. In most centres, the film has registered the all-time best day one collections in Mahesh’s career.
In Guntur, Sarileru collected a whopping Rs 5.14 crore share on its opening day. The film has surpassed Sye Raa’s record (Rs 5.06 crore) and is next only to Baahubali 2 (Rs 6.18 crore). Given the unanimous positive buzz, this mass entertainer is expected to continue its might despite Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s release today.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more live updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?