Once again, Mahesh Babu is ruling the box-office and how! His just released action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, is topping the charts across the twin Telugu states and overseas. In most centres, the film has registered the all-time best day one collections in Mahesh’s career.
In Guntur, Sarileru collected a whopping Rs 5.14 crore share on its opening day. The film has surpassed Sye Raa’s record (Rs 5.06 crore) and is next only to Baahubali 2 (Rs 6.18 crore). Given the unanimous positive buzz, this mass entertainer is expected to continue its might despite Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s release today.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more live updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date