It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu owns the AMB cinemas multiplex in Hyderabad in association with Asian cinemas. The theater is one of the best in the twin cities.
The latest update is that his new film, Sarileru Neekevvaru has made 1 crore gross in just the AMB cinema multiplex which is a rare feat. Mahesh’s previous film Maharshi also achieved that feat last year.
Sarileru Neekevvaru is directed by Anil Ravipudi and is still playing in several theaters in both the Telugu states. Rashmika is the heroine of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu