It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu owns the AMB cinemas multiplex in Hyderabad in association with Asian cinemas. The theater is one of the best in the twin cities.
The latest update is that his new film, Sarileru Neekevvaru has made 1 crore gross in just the AMB cinema multiplex which is a rare feat. Mahesh’s previous film Maharshi also achieved that feat last year.
Sarileru Neekevvaru is directed by Anil Ravipudi and is still playing in several theaters in both the Telugu states. Rashmika is the heroine of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings