It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu owns the AMB cinemas multiplex in Hyderabad in association with Asian cinemas. The theater is one of the best in the twin cities.
The latest update is that his new film, Sarileru Neekevvaru has made 1 crore gross in just the AMB cinema multiplex which is a rare feat. Mahesh’s previous film Maharshi also achieved that feat last year.
Sarileru Neekevvaru is directed by Anil Ravipudi and is still playing in several theaters in both the Telugu states. Rashmika is the heroine of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?
- Pelli SandaD posts dull numbers in Nizam