RGV is making some sensible movies off late and in line next is the Big B starrer Sarkaar 3. The film is up for a release on the 12th of May and latest update reveals that the film will be premiered in Sydney Australia.
This film will be shown at the Indian film festival and awards which will be held on the 12th. The entire team of Sarkaar 3 is set to attend this event along with RGV. The trailers of the film have impressed one and all as the third installment in the Sarkaar series looks quite positive.
Yami Gautam and Amith Sadh play key roles in this film which has Jackie Shroff in a negative role.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to kick start it’s shoot on this date
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again