Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ recently released political drama, Sarkar, is still having a steady run at the box-offices in India and overseas. As per the latest updats, Sarkar’s Tamil version has surpassed the lifetime collections (gross) of Shankar’s I (Rs 230.18 Cr) and became the sixth all-time highest grossing South Indian film.
With 9 days still left for 2.0’s release, Sarkar’s Tamil version will surely overtake the full run collections of Vijay’s previous film, Mersal (Rs 255.23 Cr), to end up as the fifth highest grossing South Indian movie of all-time. As of now, Sarkar’s Tamil version is behind Mersal (Rs 255.23 Cr), Enthiran/Robot (Rs 285.73 Cr), Baahubali (Rs 564.34 Cr) and Baahubali 2 (Rs 1730.68 Cr).
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race