Tamil star hero, Vijay’s much-awaited Sarkar will be hitting the screens on November 6th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu with the same title.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that this film has cleared its censor formalities a while ago with an U/A certificate. Touted as an intense political drama, the film has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen in a key role. AR Murugadoos has directed this film. Sun Pictures has bankrolled the project and AR Rahaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty’s call log: Aamir, Rakul and Rana in spotlight
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?