It has been quite a dramatic day for the Sarkar team. First, the AIADMK party raised objections about some scenes in the film, and then, a party follower named Devarajan filed a police complaint against AR Murugadoss alleging that the director has shown the party and the government in poor light in the film.
Considering all these developments, the makers are said to have agreed to remove some scenes from the film including one scene where Murugadoss is seen throwing a mixer grinder into fire, apart from muting the name Komalavalli.
While this led to a lot of debate on social media, the official Twitter account of Sun Pictures shocked Vijay’s fans, and everyone who has been following this controversy, by posting a tweet that police has reached Murugadoss’ residence to arrest him. Naturally, this angered a lot of people that the state government and police were taking the issue too seriously; however, it turned out to be a false alarm. Apparently, the local police officials had sent few cops to Murugadoss’ residence to offer him protection from protesters who are said to be quite angry with him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar