Tamil star Vijay’s latest political drama, Sarkar, is fully utilizing the Diwali festive season in Tamil Nadu and rest of India. And in the US, the Tamil version has breached the half-a-million-dollar mark within 2 days of its release.
Until 9 PM EST on Wednesday, the Tamil version of Sarkar has grossed $48,578, taking its latest US total to $547,866 (Rs 3.97 cr). The film is expected to surpass the $1 million milestone by the end of this week. Despite the mixed reviews, Sarkar is having a steady run in Tamil Nadu thanks to fans’ patronage.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Sarkar’s daily box-office collections.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual