Tamil star Vijay’s latest political drama, Sarkar, is fully utilizing the Diwali festive season in Tamil Nadu and rest of India. And in the US, the Tamil version has breached the half-a-million-dollar mark within 2 days of its release.
Until 9 PM EST on Wednesday, the Tamil version of Sarkar has grossed $48,578, taking its latest US total to $547,866 (Rs 3.97 cr). The film is expected to surpass the $1 million milestone by the end of this week. Despite the mixed reviews, Sarkar is having a steady run in Tamil Nadu thanks to fans’ patronage.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Sarkar’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film