Tamil star Vijay’s latest political drama, Sarkar, is fully utilizing the Diwali festive season in Tamil Nadu and rest of India. And in the US, the Tamil version has breached the half-a-million-dollar mark within 2 days of its release.
Until 9 PM EST on Wednesday, the Tamil version of Sarkar has grossed $48,578, taking its latest US total to $547,866 (Rs 3.97 cr). The film is expected to surpass the $1 million milestone by the end of this week. Despite the mixed reviews, Sarkar is having a steady run in Tamil Nadu thanks to fans’ patronage.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Sarkar’s daily box-office collections.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film