There has been a lot of drama ever since Tamil star Vijay’s controversial political drama, Sarkar, hit theaters on Diwali. Last night, Sarkar’s director AR Murugadoss shocked everyone by saying that police surrounded his house to arrest him.
And this morning, a large number of policemen were deployed around Vijay’s residence in Chennai. However, it has been clarified that this move is to only offer security to the star hero in wake of the ongoing protests by the ruling party followers. The AIADMK leaders are alleging that Vijay has used Sarkar as a launch pad for his political entry.
Meanwhile, to put an end to the controversy, Sarkar’s makers have agreed to remove all the objectionable scenes from the movie.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic