There has been a lot of drama ever since Tamil star Vijay’s controversial political drama, Sarkar, hit theaters on Diwali. Last night, Sarkar’s director AR Murugadoss shocked everyone by saying that police surrounded his house to arrest him.
And this morning, a large number of policemen were deployed around Vijay’s residence in Chennai. However, it has been clarified that this move is to only offer security to the star hero in wake of the ongoing protests by the ruling party followers. The AIADMK leaders are alleging that Vijay has used Sarkar as a launch pad for his political entry.
Meanwhile, to put an end to the controversy, Sarkar’s makers have agreed to remove all the objectionable scenes from the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar