With just a few hours left before the grand worldwide release of Thalapathy Vijay’s highly-anticipated political drama, Sarkar, craze and expectations among fans are increasing with each passing hour. Meanwhile, the film is setting new milestones with record number of shows on its opening day.
Until the latest updates, Sarkar is going to have a whopping 600 plus shows in Bangalore on November 6. This is an all-time record, beating Baahubali 2 and Kabali. On the other hand, in Kerala, Sarkar is going to have more than 320 special and fans shows on day 1, which is yet another record.
Finally, in Chennai, Sarkar will have over 293 shows tomorrow, and more shows will be added as the film hits the screens. Sarkar is expected to set a new opening record in terms of its gross box-office collections.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion