Sarkar is Tamil hero, Vijay’s biggest film to date in Telugu. The political thriller had a good opening on day one in Telugu and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 4.4 crores to date in AP and TG.
The film is doing exceptionally well in Tamil Nadu but is seeing a mixed response in the Telugu states. The film is sold for over 7 crores in Telugu and this week’s run will decide where the Telugu version will stand at the box office.
Murugudoss has directed this film which had Keerthy Suresh in a female lead’s role. Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar has been especially appreciated for her negative role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar