Sarkar is Tamil hero, Vijay’s biggest film to date in Telugu. The political thriller had a good opening on day one in Telugu and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 4.4 crores to date in AP and TG.
The film is doing exceptionally well in Tamil Nadu but is seeing a mixed response in the Telugu states. The film is sold for over 7 crores in Telugu and this week’s run will decide where the Telugu version will stand at the box office.
Murugudoss has directed this film which had Keerthy Suresh in a female lead’s role. Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar has been especially appreciated for her negative role in the film.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international