It is a known fact that a writer named Varun Rajendran filed a case citing that his story of Sarkar was copied by Murugudoss did not inform him about the copyrights.
The case came to a hearing today and the latest we hear is that the case has been settled off the court. The news is that the writer will be getting a thanks card during the beginning of the film and has also been paid a huge sum of money to let go of the case.
With this, the decks for the film have now been cleared officially and the film is ready for a release on the 6th of November as a Diwali special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Bollywood hero Kartik Aaryan signs a new film
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma