It is a known fact that a writer named Varun Rajendran filed a case citing that his story of Sarkar was copied by Murugudoss did not inform him about the copyrights.
The case came to a hearing today and the latest we hear is that the case has been settled off the court. The news is that the writer will be getting a thanks card during the beginning of the film and has also been paid a huge sum of money to let go of the case.
With this, the decks for the film have now been cleared officially and the film is ready for a release on the 6th of November as a Diwali special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon