It is a known fact that a writer named Varun Rajendran filed a case citing that his story of Sarkar was copied by Murugudoss did not inform him about the copyrights.
The case came to a hearing today and the latest we hear is that the case has been settled off the court. The news is that the writer will be getting a thanks card during the beginning of the film and has also been paid a huge sum of money to let go of the case.
With this, the decks for the film have now been cleared officially and the film is ready for a release on the 6th of November as a Diwali special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?