Tamil Star thalapathy Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is being keenly anticipated by his fans across the world. Expectations are sky-high on this AR Murugadoss directorial.
Owing to the stupendous craze, Sarkar’s theatrical distribution rights have been sold for a stunning amount in Tamil Nadu. The film was sold for a whopping Rs 83.50 crore in Tamil Nadu alone, and it’s easily expected that the worldwide business will be humongous.
Sarkar, starring Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady, is slated for release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. AR Rahman has composed the music and Sun Pictures has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20