Tamil Star thalapathy Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is being keenly anticipated by his fans across the world. Expectations are sky-high on this AR Murugadoss directorial.
Owing to the stupendous craze, Sarkar’s theatrical distribution rights have been sold for a stunning amount in Tamil Nadu. The film was sold for a whopping Rs 83.50 crore in Tamil Nadu alone, and it’s easily expected that the worldwide business will be humongous.
Sarkar, starring Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady, is slated for release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. AR Rahman has composed the music and Sun Pictures has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations