Tamil Star thalapathy Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is being keenly anticipated by his fans across the world. Expectations are sky-high on this AR Murugadoss directorial.
Owing to the stupendous craze, Sarkar’s theatrical distribution rights have been sold for a stunning amount in Tamil Nadu. The film was sold for a whopping Rs 83.50 crore in Tamil Nadu alone, and it’s easily expected that the worldwide business will be humongous.
Sarkar, starring Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady, is slated for release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. AR Rahman has composed the music and Sun Pictures has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?