Recently, the back-to-back leaks of Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s Birthday Blaster and Allu Arjun’s Pushpa’s first single not only disappointed millions of excited fans but also upset the makers at Mythri Movie Makers. Due to the unexpected leak, the makers had to change their plan and release SVP’s Birthday Blaster teaser at midnight.
In order to set an example, SVP and Pushpa’s producers Naveen Yerneni and Ravi Shankar today lodged a complaint with the Cyber Crime Police in Hyderabad. “The culprits would soon be booked by the law. Please do not encourage piracy,” the producers said in a statement. If and when the pirates are caught and punished by the law, Tollywood will get a huge breather.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow