The makers of Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s highly-anticipated social drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, resumed the film’s shooting formalities a few days ago in Hyderabad. Mahesh also resumed shooting for his part.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that director Parasuram is currently canning a few hilarious comedy scenes featuring senior actors Tanikella Bharani and Posani Krishna Murali. Also, crucial scenes set in a bank backdrop will be shot on Mahesh and other lead actors in the ongoing schedule.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Thaman is composing the music. The makers are determined to release the film during the next Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- S R Kalyanamandapam trailer – Emotional and fun filled
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?