The makers of Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s highly-anticipated social drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, resumed the film’s shooting formalities a few days ago in Hyderabad. Mahesh also resumed shooting for his part.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that director Parasuram is currently canning a few hilarious comedy scenes featuring senior actors Tanikella Bharani and Posani Krishna Murali. Also, crucial scenes set in a bank backdrop will be shot on Mahesh and other lead actors in the ongoing schedule.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Thaman is composing the music. The makers are determined to release the film during the next Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced